This time of year is always fun because between the two sides of the family we have a TON of March birthdays! Mine the 8th, Mindy's the 9th, Vi's the 13th, my dad's the 22nd, and Joe's the 25th. Poor Ben has been so patient in waiting for his turn and now his is just 9 days away, on Easter Sunday this year! He's so cute about it and is getting really good at singing Happy Birthday and eating cake! I'm having a hard time believing my dear baby boy is about to turn 3, I don't know how that's possible. But, he amazes us every day with the sentences he comes up with and things he can help out with. He loves to take care of Oscar and let him in and out the dozens of times a day he requires, and also feed him his dinner each night. He still plays hockey relentlessly and I just discovered that Ice World starts offering lessons starting at 3, so we will probably look a little more into that as the year goes on since this seems to be an obsession that is not blowing over!
Brooke looks more like a little girl and less like a baby every day to me, and she will soon be a year old! She can crawl so well and is getting a little TOO adventurous in pulling up to things and climbing, and has ended up with a few bruises as a result. She definitely likes to keep up with Ben and much to his annoyance try to take his toys from him...little did I know the "fighting" would start this early! But, for the most part they are so sweet to each other. As busy as she is she still loves to snuggle and amazes us with the amount of food she can put down...she literally will eat three times as much as Ben at dinner and I'm not exaggerating!
I've recently started working 4 days a week instead of 3 and it's been thougher for me than I expected, I thought I was ready for it but come Fridays I REALLY miss time with my kiddos. But, makes our time together that much more special I guess. Ben's days at Sally's are numbered and starting in August he will start pre-school and we even just got him signed up for swim lessons through the school! I know he will absolutely love it and really expand his little growing brain, but it will be a sad adjustment for us all since he's loved Sally's so much and I have felt so comfortable that they are there together. Oh well, it has to happen sometime and I know he's ready for it.
Okay well, I always struggle with what to include in these posts, I just know that it's WAY overdue and I'll try to add to it as I think of things! I'm sure a post about Ben's birthday will come soon! And now for some recent pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment