Wow, what a year we've had. If one year ago I would have been given a glimpse of what was ahead I never would have believed it. In good and bad...we were blessed with our wonderful Brooke Isabel on Mother's Day, only to discover 5 weeks later that she had a very serious surgery ahead. But, I also would have had a hard time believing how quickly and amazingly she recovered, thanks the the strength and prayers of dozens of loved ones. I also cannot believe what an amazing little boy Ben is becoming and how much he has learned, grown, and changed in just one year. Each day is a new challenge but zips past us, turning into weeks and months that we don't know what happened to, and leaves us with amazing memories that are shaping the journey of our wonderful little family. As tough as parenthood is I really do try to cherish each day, because I know how much I will miss these adorable baby faces....



Bring on 2010, we can't wait to see what adventures we'll have this year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment