Friday, August 07, 2009

This thing called Bumbo

So I just bought this little seat for Brooke, something I'd always wished I'd had with Ben so was not about to go without this time! It's a little foam booster kind of seat called a bumbo, and Ben is waaaay interested in the little purple thing, it's hilarious! What blows my mind is that he fits in it, most kids grow out of it at like 9 months but his skinny little thighs fit in there no problem. As you can see Brooke likes it too, and as soon as she can hold up her head a little better will be spend some time up and viewing the world! She's doing so great, just turned 3 months and is a smiley and cooing little girl. She is so easygoing, we are so blessed to have two such great kiddos!

No comments: