Monday, February 02, 2009

Right before our eyes...

Ben literally changes daily right before our eyes...and ears! Each day brings some new surprise, so I thought I would list out some of the funny things he's done and said as of late:
~ He's into doing everything on his own...getting in and out of the car/car seat, putting his boots on and taking his coat off, and if you try to help you are told, "NOOO I do it"
~ Speaking of putting his snow boots on, he wears them all the time. Everywhere. Unless he's in his crib.
~ I've had a little cabbage patch doll I've kept around for Hailee, and lately he's taken a special liking to her. He calls her "baby" and totes it around with him, pushes her in his wagon...move over Elmo. I like to think he's preparing himself for little sister. :)
~He's really putting together some phrases the last few days and has busted out things like, "i want more p(l)ease" and "mama where are you" when I walked in the other room.
~ He LOVES doing puzzles and is getting really darn good at them!

No comments: