Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Our TV star

Last Saturday we went to the Boise holiday parade for the first time. It was so fun and Ben loved it! We settled in right in front of the library, and eventually noticed we were right in the path of the channel 7 cameras. I of course am ALL about getting on TV, and called my mom pronto to tell her to watch for us. Sure enough within minutes she called to tell us that we had all made it on and that there were close-ups of both Ben and Hailee. So of course right when we got home I proceeded to Tivo the whole parade and will probably save it forever. :) There was literally like a one minute spot of just Ben, they happened to zoom in on him just as a float full of teen beauty queens were cruising by and he was clapping and waving, it was pretty dang cute. If I could figure out how to get it off the Tivo and onto here I would, but these pictures will have to do for now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha! I love it! better watch out...hollywood might start calling!