Well here we are at 20 weeks and today we had our ultrasound to find out what flavor the little bugger is. Turns out my hunch was right and we're having a little boy! At first he was busy sucking his thumb (as you can see in the first picture below) and not interested in showing us his stuff. But finally he cooperated and flashed us a very clear shot to prove his manhood. He's looking super healthy and everything seems normal with us both, which is a huge relief. He's in the 71st percentile for size right now at a whopping 12 ounces. I just realized that I haven't posted at all about the pregnancy, but haven't really had any pictures to show until now, and I'm pretty sure word has gotten around to most of you! We're really excited and time is flying by...time to start planning and getting ready for the little guy, he'll make an appearance around March 28th!
No comments:
Post a Comment